"The Barrington" 46 Pembroke - 1st Floor
- SQF 1
NEW! Newly Renovated Apt 1 mile from DT Providence
This freshly renovated Providence rental features 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and space to sleep 6. Minutes from downtown and the Federal Hill neighborhood. This apartment is perfect for both business travelers and families. Ride the bus, only 50 feet from your front door, into downtown to explore Kennedy Plaza or rent one of the electric bikes to explore town with a set of wheels!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
This spacious apartment is located on the first floor of a historic home built in the 1940s. While the space has been recently renovated, some old-world charm, like the detailed woodwork, remain.
Step inside and make yourself at home in the kitchen, fully equipped with all of your essential appliances. If you’re not in the mood to cook, a plethora of dining options can be found within minutes of your home base! Check out Los Andres for a Peruvian-style dish or indulge in Italian cuisine at Camille's.
Should you choose to dine in, you’ll have plenty of seating options between the breakfast bar and dining room. With large windows, hardwood floors, and contemporary furnishings, the dining area is the perfect spot for at-home meals.
Continue the evening’s entertainment in downtown Providence, or relax here in the living room. The flat-screen cable TV and book collection are sure to keep you entertained!
Each bedroom, including the converted den, features a full-sized bed. Sleep soundly on the soft linens and wake to natural light pouring in through the abundant windows!
Spend time at Waterplace Park, just 7 minutes away. This great park is a hub for art installations and concerts, and connects to other downtown walking paths. Be sure to plan your trip around the WaterFire Providence, a truly urban experience!
In downtown Rhode Island, you can expect to find fun and historic monuments like the 1871 Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, the Superman Building, the Providence Performing Arts Center, and the Dunkin’ Donuts Center! These attractions and more are only 10 minutes from home.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, high ceilings, double windows, hardwood floors, new furnishings, shared coin-op laundry machines in the basement, towels and linens and parking for 3 vehicles in the driveway
- Convenient Providence location 2 blocks from Providence College, 10 minutes from Johnson & Wales University, Brown University and downtown, and 7 minutes from Waterplace Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T. F. Green Airport - 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886, (~10 miles away)
- Nearby Medical Centers: VA Medical Center ~ 0.7 Miles, Roger Williams Medical Center ~ 0.7 miles, Hasboro Children’s Hospital - 3 miles, Rhode Island Hospital ~ 3.1 miles, Women and Infants Hospital ~ 3 miles
- No smoking (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of smoking is found at the property)
- No pets allowed (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of pets is found at the property)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping3 Double bed
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
LaundryClothes dryer, Washing machine
46 Pembroke Ave , Providence, 02908, United States