"The Barrington" 48 Pembroke - 3rd floor
- SQF 1,000
Spacious Apartment nearby Beautiful Downtown Providence !
There’s no better way to experience Providence than from this spacious rental! Set just 2 blocks from Providence College and 1 block from the bus servicing downtown, this sweet spot is great for all kinds of travelers. Tour one of the nearby universities or take one of the electric bikes in town out for a spin. Wander Federal Hill only 5 minutes away or enjoy your downtime in this fully furnished, 3-bedroom, 1-bath apartment fit for 5! Perfect for Students and Professionals alike !
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Follow a full afternoon exploring the surrounding shops and bakeries with some at-home R&R. Bright, airy and well-appointed, this 1,000-square-foot apartment has everything you need to make yourself comfortable.
Open the skylights to let the fresh air in while you lounge in front of the flat-screen cable TV. When you’re feeling hungry, throw together some snacks in the fully equipped kitchen. Share your culinary creation with the rest of your group around the island set for 4.
After your meal, walk towards Providence College for a sunset stroll or appreciate the last bit of daylight from the backyard. When you’re ready to turn in, wash up in the full bathroom, housing a walk-in shower.
Call it a night and choose from one of 3 bedrooms. Each room features a cozy full-sized bed, build-in storage and skylights.
Make your way into Downtown Providence, just a mile away. The area is home to Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island School of Design, the convention center, parks, and restaurants. Near downtown is Brown University and its comprehensive and expansive library.
Spend time in the Federal Hill neighborhood, less than 15 minutes from the apartment. Savor unbeatable Italian cuisine in the bakeries, shops, markets, and restaurants lining its streets while taking in the old-world flair!
Immerse yourself in the rich history of Providence by visiting the John Brown House Museum, 2 miles away. Follow the footsteps of George Washington and Abigail Adams as you walk through the mansion and experience the end of 18th century America.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, skylights, high ceilings, flat-screen cable TV, cozy seating area, air conditioning units in every bedroom, coin-op laundry machines and driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Central Providence location 10 minutes from downtown, Johnson & Wales, University of Providence, and Brown University, 15 minutes from Federal Hill, 10 minutes from the John Brown House Museum, and only 2 blocks from Providence College
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T. F. Green Airport - 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886 (~10 miles away)
- Nearby Medical Centers: VA Medical Center ~ 0.7 Miles, Roger Williams Medical Center ~ 0.7 miles, Hasboro Children’s Hospital - 3 miles, Rhode Island Hospital ~ 3.1 miles, Women and Infants Hospital ~ 3 miles
- Nearby Universities: Rhode Island School of Design RISD ~ 1.6 miles, Johnson and Wales ~ 1.7 miles, Providence College ~ 0.8 miles
- No smoking (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of smoking is found at the property)
- If not previously agreed upon with express written consent form the landlord- No pets allowed (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of pets is found at the property)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Photo ID is required upon check-in & a background & credit check is standard procedure.
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping3 Double bed
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
48 Pembroke Ave , Providence, 02908, United States