61 Baltimore B
- SQM 1,000
Head to this 3-bed, 1-bath Narragansett townhome for your next seaside retreat! This vacation rental accommodates up to 6 guests and furry friends, features comforts of home, plus a furnished deck with grill. Enjoy instant access to Black Point, while the beach and restaurants can be found just 10 minutes north. Your east coast getaway awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Return to this air-conditioned haven after a day on the beach! Before stepping foot inside, take a quick rinse in the outdoor shower, washing off residual sand and sunscreen.
Settle into vacation mode in the inviting interior of this Narragansett townhome! Tasteful decor, plush furnishings, and numerous amenities set the scene for the seaside retreat you've been craving.
Kick back and relax as you watch shows on the flat-screen Smart/cable TV or read a new book. If you don't feel like cooking that evening, surf the web with the wireless internet connection in search of something tasty in the area!
Truly, home-cooking is a breeze at this home, featuring a fully equipped kitchen with essential appliances and ample counter space. For a real feast, fire up the Weber gas grill, located on the back deck! Dine al fresco around the 4-person outdoor table.
Keep the party going outside, with cocktails and games in the spacious yard. Your furry friend also has plenty of room to stretch his legs! Once the stars appear, head back in for rest and recuperation in one of the 3 bedrooms, featuring either a queen or full bed. Rise with the sun, sipping coffee in preparation for another day by the ocean!
-- THE LOCATION --
Start each day with a calming walk along Black Point trail, located just steps from your front door! Stunning rock formations and sunsets make this an ideal spot to spend your time. You can even follow the trail all the way to Scarborough State Beach, where you'll find massive granite boulders, calm tide pools, and all of your favorite coastal pastimes. Additional beaches in the area Narragansett Town Beach and Roger Wheeler State Beach, both within minutes of the property.
Get off the mainland with a ferry ride over to Block Island! Explore the Southeast Lighthouse, layout on Mansion Beach, or peruse the island's art galleria and specialty shops. Block Island National Wildlife Refuge offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing!
Continue your tour of lighthouses at Beavertail, Point Judith, and Castle Rock - all offering incredible ocean views from the rugged shoreline. If this doesn't spark your interests, book a deep sea fishing trip with Captain Sheriff's Fishing Charters or spend an afternoon at Adventureland Family Fun Park with the kids.
Finish your day with a mouthwatering meal at one of the local eateries! Find succulent oysters at TwoTen Oyster Bar and delicious Italian fare at Turtle Soup. A cold brew has your name written on it at Whalers Brewing Company or Mews Tavern!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV with cable, in-unit laundry machines, a wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), fresh linens and towels for an additional fee, furnished deck, gas Weber grill, outdoor shower, 4 driveway parking spots and much more
- Incredible Narragansett location - Walk to Black Point, minutes from Scarborough State Beach and other beaches, close to restaurants, shops, and the Point Judith Ferry Terminal!
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~28 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (Dogs only, Maximum 2 Allowed, 30-lb Weight Limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, that is completely separate with no shared spaces and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note there is a mandatory $100 linen fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs
61 baltimore ave , Narragansett, 02882, United States