"The Clam" 36 Pembroke - 2nd Floor
- SQM 1,000
Recently renovated, this 3-bedroom, 1-bath Providence vacation rental treats 6 to all new furnishings and features! Take advantage of the apartment’s amenities and its prime location mere steps from Providence College. Walk down the street to the bus stop, just 50 feet away, for easy access to downtown, Waterfire at Canal Walk, or the Johnson & Wales campus less than 2 miles away! Should you choose to spend the day in town, be sure to check out the electric bikes!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Built in the 1940s, this apartment exudes charm and character with detailed woodwork and stained glass. Appreciate the old-world flare while also enjoying the recent renovations made throughout this 1,400-square-foot space!
TV with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime Video Capabilities provided, all you have to do is sign in !
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious homemade meal. Wine and dine around the formal dining table or pull a chair up to the island bar for a quick bite.
Catch a ride on the bus to spend the afternoon roaming downtown, or stay in and watch the flat-screen cable TV in the living area. Open archways connect the kitchen, dining and living areas, allowing the conversation to easily flow from room to room.
For a breath of fresh air, step out to the quaint balcony furnished with a table and chairs. Savor a glass of wine while looking out to the quiet residential street below.
Each bedroom comes complete with a full-sized bed and large windows. High ceilings further the bright and airy feel of the bedrooms, ensuring everyone in your a group a pleasant stay in Providence!
-- THE LOCATION --
Downtown Providence is less than 10 minutes away. Downtown is home to many universities like Johnson & Wales, Brown University, Rhode Island School of Art and Design and more. Even closer to home is Providence College, just a quick stroll down the street!
Five minutes away is Providence Place, a shopping mall with more than 170 stores and restaurants. Pursue department stores like Nordstrom and Macy's before catching a movie at the on-site movie theater.
Don't forget you'll be able to attend the Waterfire at Waterplace Park with ease, since the event space is just 5 minutes away.
This apartment is also suitable for traveling doctors and nurses. The Rhode Island Hospital is only 3.5 miles away from the property.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, new furnishings, high ceilings, flat-screen cable TV, double windows, hardwood floors, a furnished balcony and parking for 3 vehicles in the driveway
- Convenient Providence location 10 minutes from downtown and universities like Johnson & Wales, Brown, Rhode Island School of Art and Design, and the University of Rhode Island; 5 minutes from Providence Place shopping mall, and 7 minutes from Burrington Anthony House- a stop on a self-guided tour
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~10 miles away)
- Nearby Medical Centers: VA Medical Center ~ 0.7 Miles, Roger Williams Medical Center ~ 0.7 miles, Hasboro Children’s Hospital - 3 miles, Rhode Island Hospital ~ 3.1 miles, Women and Infants Hospital ~ 3 miles
- Nearby Universities: Rhode Island School of Design RISD ~ 1.6 miles, Johnson and Wales ~ 1.7 miles, Providence College ~ 0.8 miles
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of smoking is found at the property)
- No pets allowed (a $500 fine will apply if evidence of pets is found at the property)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a mandatory $100 linen fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Workroom
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
36 pembroke avenue , Providence, 02906, United States