174 A South Pier Road
- SQM 1,000
Set on 2.5 peaceful acres close to the Atlantic Ocean, this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Narragansett vacation rental townhouse offers 6 guests an idyllic beach getaway. The townhouse boasts a deck, hammock and backyard for you to enjoy near Narragansett Pier, Block Island and a myriad of attractions along the Rhode Island coastline.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Begin each day out in the hammock with your favorite book as you let relaxation wash over you. When you're ready for breakfast, step into the fully equipped kitchen to fuel up for the day. The kitchen peninsula has 4 seats so you can dine inside before heading out.
Take it easy in the living room as you lounge on the leather furnishings in front of the flat-screen Smart TV. The townhouse is equipped with cable access so you can find your favorite movies and shows.
After you return from the beach, you'll be able to rinse off any sand in the outdoor shower and changing area on the deck. The spacious deck also boasts a shaded dining table and stainless steel gas grill so you can enjoy a family barbecue. Pull up a seat to the 6-person picnic table in the grassy backyard to dine together.
Head over to Narragansett Pier to treat yourself to an ice cream cone and evening stroll along the waterfront. When you get home, retreat to your bedroom where you're sure to find peaceful sleep on the comfortable full beds.
If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental on the property (listing #418026 on the Evolve website) and inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together.
-- THE LOCATION --
Lazy days on the beach await 1 mile away at Narragansett Town Beach, or within 6 miles at Scarborough and Roger Wheeler State Beaches. Take a ferry to Block Island, where you can explore the miles of pristine shoreline in your car, via bicycle or on a hike.
Located 5 miles south of the townhome, Galilee hosts the largest fishing fleet in Rhode Island and has fresh lobster and fish you can purchase in shops and right off the dock. Be sure to dine at one of the restaurants there to sample their delicious seafood.
Be sure to travel the scenic 10-mile stretch of Ocean Drive to see the historic homes set along the coastline. Numerous historic lighthouses dot the landscape, and the stunning walking paths overlook the water. Nearby, Narragansett Pier features several bars and restaurants where you can treat yourself to a night out.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with cable access, in-unit washer and dryer, private furnished deck, outdoor shower, gas grill, private backyard, shared landscaped front yard, reserved parking for 1 vehicle in front of the unit with additional parking behind, additional driveway parking and more
- Peaceful Narragansett location with easy access to the Narragansett Town Beach, Narragansett Pier, Galilee and Block Island
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the additional 3-bedroom vacation rental on the property. Please inquire about renting both properties together
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~25 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (Dogs only, Maximum 2 Allowed, 30-lb Weight Limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is a mandatory $100 linen fee
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Cable)
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
174 south pier road apartment a, Narragansett, 02882, United States