172 A South Pier Road 3BR
- SQF 1,000
Fall in love with Narragansett from this 3-bed, 1-bath townhome! Sleeping 6 guests, this vacation rental offers desirable amenities that are guaranteed to provide comfort and joy, when you're not sunbathing on the shore! Almost instantly, access all of your favorite coastal pastimes, along with restaurants, shops and more - all located just 1 mile away.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Vacation begins as you step foot inside this nearly 1,000-square-foot town home! Complete with amenities including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines, this property makes sure you're comfortable while retreating in Narragansett.
Natural light creates a light and airy space that you'll love returning to each evening. After a day on the beach, find yourself relaxing on the living room's leather couches, watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart/cable TV or reading a new book.
Tame hunger with ease in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting modern appliances and ample counter space. For a real feast, fire up the gas grill located on the back deck. Dine indoors around the 5-person island or eat around the outdoor table for a true al fresco experience.
Throw your bathing suits into the wash before hopping into the shower/tub combo for a soothing rinse! When you're sleepy, head to one of the 3 bedrooms, complete with either queen or full beds, for rest and recuperation. In the morning, wake up with a fresh cup of coffee as you get ready for another day in east coast paradise!
Just a mile away, you'll find sand and surf at the beautiful Narragansett Town Beach! Easily walk or bike over for endless fun in the sun on this classic New England shoreline. You'll be happy to know that the beach is equipped with public restrooms and outdoor showers, and features an ideal location within walking distance of great restaurants! Additional beaches in the area include Scarborough State Beach and Roger Wheeler State Beach, both found within a 6-mile drive of the townhome.
If you're looking for more thrills than the beach might offer, book a deep sea fishing trip with Captain Sheriff's Fishing Charters or one of the other charters in the area. The kids might prefer a day spent at Adventureland Family Fun Park, where they can exhaust their energy racing go-karts and playing mini-golf.
Make sure to explore Block Island during your visit! Just a quick ferry ride across the sea will bring you to this small piece of land, where you can enjoy yet another day on the beach, take in spectacular views the Southeast Lighthouse, and peruse the island's art galleries and boutique shops.
When you don't feel like cooking, head out to one of the area's excellent eateries! Scarf down oysters at TwoTen Oyster Bar and Grill or settle for Italian fare at the waterfront restaurant, Coast Guard House. Wash everything down with a cold brew from Whalers Brewing Company!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV with cable, in-unit laundry machines, fresh linens and towels for an additional fee, furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor shower, 2 driveway parking spots and much more
- Idyllic Narragansett location minutes from Narragansett Town Beach, Block Island, Adventureland Family Fun Park, restaurants, shops, and deep sea fishing opportunities!
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listings #418027 and #4178026, both 3-bedroom vacation rental homes that sleep an additional 6 guests
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~26 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $150 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note there is a mandatory $100 linen fee- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
1 Bathroom (Shared), 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Studio couch
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryEssentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
172 South Pier Road Unit A, Narragansett, 02882, United States