61 Baltimore A
- SQF 1,200
**Please note that there is another vacation rental in a completely separate unit and other travelers may be present during your stay**
Sandcastles and sunny beach days await at this 3-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home in Narragansett. Nestled just a 5-minute walk to the shore, this home for 6 is the perfect getaway for the family! Relax out on the deck for a barbecue, try some seafood at Port Judith, and walk along the sandy shore at sunset - all from this coastal Rhode Island home!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Breathe in the coastal air as you approach this charming Narragansett home-away-from-home! Towering trees create a natural barrier around this Rhode Island haven, so you’ll enjoy plenty of privacy on your quiet coastal getaway.
Busy beach days are best followed by leisurely afternoons inside. Kick back and lounge in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the living room, while others relax with a cocktail on the deck just outside.
Let your grill skills shine each evening by utilizing the stainless steel Weber gas grill. While entrees sizzle outside, sous chef's can whip up snacks and side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. When all is well-prepared, enjoy an al fresco feast out on the deck or gather around the indoor dining table!
Let your furry friend run around the backyard one last time before tucking in for the night. There are 3 bedrooms and plenty of space to unpack, so you’re sure to feel right at home!
Throw on your swimsuits and stroll just 5 minutes to Black Point Beach. Along with stunning rock formations, sandy beaches, and stunning sunsets, you’ll find a short trail through the woods that leads to a picturesque lookout point - perfect for picnics!
From Black Point, take one of the walking trails over to Scarborough Beach! There’s so much to do on these beaches, including taking pictures in front of the huge granite boulders, sinking into the tide pools, or simply relaxing back with a gripping read.
A quick bike ride down Ocean Road, backdropped by both views of the ocean and several celebrity-owned mansions, leads all the way to Port Judith! Here, you’ll find the best seafood in America at Chair 5, Iggy’s Doughboys, or George’s of Galilee.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas Weber grill, free WiFi, flat-screen cable Smart TV, furnished deck, outdoor shower, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, ample on-site parking, and so much more!
- Coastal Narragansett home just a 5-minute walk to the Black Point Beach and only slightly further to Scarborough Beach! Enjoy a plethora of beach activities and some of the best seafood in America during your stay!
- Nearest Major Airport: Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport (~28 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $150 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 30lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there is a mandatory $100 linen fee
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping2 Double bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
61 Baltimore Avenue Unit A, Narragansett, 02882, United States